Monday, October 10, 2011

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers

We go through alot of diapers at my house. I have one cute little bum in size 2 and one cute little bit bigger bum in size 4. My sisters told me about Amazon Mom Subscribe and Save program (It's free to sign up) and I really do save!

When you click on the diapers below, you will find another link to "Subscribe and Save at Amazon.com" Sign Up and your diapers will be shipped to you. You can manage how often and the quantity at My Account.

Next, I have signed up for Prime. It's a free trial period, but every time I buy a "Prime" item it makes my trial for longer so I have never paid.

Here's an example of what you can get and shipping is free:

We get this box for $14.60 (it won't show you this price until your Prime and Subscribe and Save)



And this box for $24.45

No comments: