Monday, October 10, 2011

Broccoli Salad

So I don't have picture of this salad and I found some random picture of broccoli off of the internet. I love broccoli! Kimball doesn't share my interest but when I make this salad, he will eat it. The secret is the coconut milk. I don't have any measurements . Just add and taste as you go...

Broccoli Salad:

Broccoli cut into small pieces. (For picky eaters, the smaller the better)
Apples cut into small pieces
Almonds (However you want them, slivered, whole, halves...)
Sunflower seeds
Shredded carrots
Grapes (I don't always add these)
1/2-1 can Thai Kitchen coconut milk (sweeten it a little with raw honey)

Combine ingredients and mix in coconut milk.

Broccoli Vegetables

Click here to getImages &
Broccoli Vegetables Pictures - Pictures

No comments: