Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Pudding


{Recipe from Choosing Raw}


My cute little niece brought me over some pumpkin pudding tonight. It was really delicious. I could have done the easy thing and called my sister-in-law and asked for the recipe... I did the next easiest thing-the internet. I found this recipe. It has to be close to the one I tried. If not, it looks yummy too!

1/2 cup cashews
6 soaked and pitted dates
2 cups pumpkin puree
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon

-Grind the cashews in a food processor or blender until powdery.
-Add dates, pumpkin, almond milk and cinnamon to the processor and process, stopping often to scrape the bowl, till creamy and smooth.
-Serve

1 comment:

Brittany said...

How have I never heard of this before?? It looks amazing yet simple...just how I like a recipe!