So my pregnancy picture is blurry, but I don't mind because it is scary! Really, I look back when I'm pregnant and cry a little. Okay, not really, but they are not very attractive pictures. I wish I was one of those girls that only gained 20 pounds when pregnant. If you do...let me in on your secret. I gained 42 pounds with Dieter and 45 pounds with Samantha. Eeek! I told you, scary! Luckily, I have always lost the weight. But, it's kind of sad after you have the baby and still have 30 pounds to loose! Well, Samantha is 6 months old now, I am fitting comfortably back into my jeans. Horray! Here is how I have done it...
1. Nurse, nurse, nurse! I am not one of those moms that feeds their baby every 4 hours...sometimes 3, maybe 2 hours...not so good on a schedule.
2. Don't buy food you don't want to eat! Seriously, if you don't want to eat a whole package of Oreos, don't buy them! I do really well staying away from processed food.
3. Homecooked meals! They are so much better for you and your pocket book will be happier too!
4. I am on a high fat diet: whole milk, eggs, cream, butter, cheese, meat...But my grains (carboyhydrates) are limited. Anyone could loose weight on it :)
5. Eat whole foods! Nature intended on us to eat foods in their natural state! Try it! You'll be amazed at how good food tastes!
Well, that is what I have done. Maybe next pregnancy I will only gain 20 pounds :)