Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Alot to be Thankful For!



So Thanksgiving is in a couple of days (And I found out they add sugar and flavorings to some turkey. Dieter can't have any...) Anyway, I was thinking about all the blessings in my life. Kimball was gone for 4 weeks (felt like forever) working in Arizona. I didn't realize how much he helped me with the kids and how much I enjoyed talking to somebody besides my kids! I was so happy to have him back! He is such hard worker and an amazing husband and father! I am truly blessed to have him in my life as well as my children!

This is such a great time of the year! I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean! Glad you're together for Thanksgiving!!! I'm so glad you told me about your blog! I love it and am now FOLLOWING you so I can read more tomorrow! How did it get late so fast!??!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

Chantel said...

Cute picture!!!