Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh, I missed it!

Samantha hardly ever cuddles (I try- she pushes away) She has been sick, so on New Year's Eve Dieter and I went over to my parents. When I got back, this is what I found...

I was glad she was sleeping but a little jealous of the cuddling :) (Kimball loved it. He said they bonded) Kimball and I are boring. He was in bed by 10:30 on New Year's Eve. I followed shortly at 11:00.

Here are some of my goals for 2012...

1. Heal Dieter's body through his diet.
2. Take piano lessons.
3. Really learn to sew.
4. Make my own cheese.
5. Pick up toys EVERYDAY before bedtime.
6. Go on a date with Kimball once a month.
7. Write in my journal 3-4 times a week.
8. Find time to read daily (I might have to give up napping for that. I know, I shouldn't be napping anyway...)

What are your goals? This is going to be great year!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

I try to pick up the toys before bedtime as well and am wanting a Kindle for my bday so I can read more. Brian and I did really well with the once a month temple date for the past two years but now I don't know because of the baby. I'd like to get back into guitar lessons as well. I want my loans paid off. That's my main goal.

Emma Galloway said...

Oh I feel your pain! My daughter has never been into cuddles, even as a teeny tiny baby she would push us all away!? Thankfully as she's gotten older I can now steal a few every now and then and my son is a cuddle-monster :-)

My goal this year is to spend less time on the computer... I'm not doing so good thus far! ;-p

Unknown said...

Those are great goals! Good luck! My hubby and I make sure to date at least once a month too. I'm a slacker at journaling too...