Samantha hardly ever cuddles (I try- she pushes away) She has been sick, so on New Year's Eve Dieter and I went over to my parents. When I got back, this is what I found...
I was glad she was sleeping but a little jealous of the cuddling :) (Kimball loved it. He said they bonded) Kimball and I are boring. He was in bed by 10:30 on New Year's Eve. I followed shortly at 11:00.
Here are some of my goals for 2012...
1. Heal Dieter's body through his diet.
2. Take piano lessons.
3. Really learn to sew.
4. Make my own cheese.
5. Pick up toys EVERYDAY before bedtime.
6. Go on a date with Kimball once a month.
7. Write in my journal 3-4 times a week.
8. Find time to read daily (I might have to give up napping for that. I know, I shouldn't be napping anyway...)
What are your goals? This is going to be great year!