Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The difference between boys and girls...



Dieter likes to shower. 
He showers with me or Kimball. 
The other day after Dieter and I just got out of the shower, this was our conversation,

Dieter: Mama, you don't have a pee-pee, huh?
Me: Nope. I don't have one.
Dieter: Ya, me and daddy have a pee-pee.
Me: Yep, daddy has one too.
Dieter: Ya, only boys. You have to go pee out your bum.
Me: (Laughing) You probably can't shower with mama anymore!

Pee out your bum? Funny Boy!

There you have it folks. 
He's discovered the difference. 
I guess he should no longer shower with his mama.


Link Up Here:
Finding the Funny

5 comments:

Chantel said...

We've had a few of those conversations since Khi joined the family. They are pretty funny!

Emily said...

Haha. We've been having those discussions lately too. I'm waiting for L. to bring it up at a play date...she's that kind of kid. I'm sure it will happen. It's only a matter of time.

Kimber Leszczuk. said...

That is cute. I remember when my daughter was little she asked me why the dog has two pee pees - one that is always there and one that just comes out sometimes. UGH! LOL

Anna at www.mylifeandkids.com said...

Love it! Thanks for linking up to #findingthefunny!

Kari said...

Too funny! Gotta love those discoveries!