Friday, December 30, 2011

You will be missed 2011

We have had such a fabulous year! I look forward to 2012 but 2011 has such a special place in my heart. Here are some things we have done...


We planted another apricot tree. Dried apricots are my very favorite! We have 10 peach, 2 apricot, 2 pear, 1 nectarine, 8 apple, and 1 plum tree.


The biggest thing was the birth of Samantha! I cannot imagine my life without her!


Dieter turned 2. He loves his balance bike!


We had a huge garden! Kimball is digging around an old well...


Kimball and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!


Our family on Christmas day. This was Samantha's first Christmas.

Happy New Year everybody! I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

2 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

It Looks like you had a VERY blessed year... Your garden looks AMAZING!!! and all those Fruit Tree's sound so VERY Yummy... I LOVE having Fruit trees... May your 2012 be Bountiful and Blessed..
Angelina

Chantel said...

Happy New Year!!!