Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cleaning a Blow Out



Sorry for the picture of real poop :) One of my friends told me how to clean clothes after a blow out. I wish I knew it when Dieter was a baby! It works better than anything I have tried. All you need is dish soap (I currently have Kirkland's Free and Clear stuff.) Squirt some dish soap on the clothes and rub the area together. I have water running at the same time to rinse it. It's easy and no more stained clothes! I wash the clothes in the washing machine when I'm done. Happy cleaning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alternatively, you can just get it wet with water, rinsing off any solid pieces, and set it out in the sun. Takes out all the poo color. I've even done this with noises that mistakenly made it through the washer and dryer. Just wet down and set in the sun.