Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Slacking...

My motivation is completely lacking to blog.
My kids are so much happier when I'm not on the computer as much.
In fact, I feel happier too.
It's amazing how many other things I can accomplish 
when I'm not on the computer. 
Pulling weeds, planting, feeding animals, cleaning (definitely unmotivated to do that), 
playing with my kids, reading, sewing, the list goes on...

Hopefully motivation comes back soon :)

I made this adorable dress for Samantha. 
I was so proud of myself! 
It is the first thing I have sewed while following a pattern. 
It turned out great. 


I'm excited to start sewing more often.
Find pattern here.



Have a fabulous weekend!
See you next week!

2 comments:

his little lady said...

oh gosh, that dress and she are both so adorable!!!! in love with this pattern :)
xo TJ

momto8 said...

what a cute dress!! perfect for summer. I logged off the computer yesterday am and didn't get back on.. got my whole yard done!!!